Chilled Avocado-Cucumber Soup with Papalo2013-05-10
- Servings : 4
- 1 lb. Organic Cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 2 Small Avocados, cut into small pieces
- 1 small bunch of Papalo (1/4 – 1/2 C. or so)
- 1/4 C. Fresh Lime Juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 scallion, white and pale-green parts only, coarsely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3/4 C. Water
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
- Chopped Tomato
Place the cucumbers, avocados, papalo, lime juice, scallion, water, sea salt, and pepper into a blender. and process the ingredients until smooth. Taste and add more salt/pepper if you like.Transfer the soup to a large bowl or tupperware and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving to let all of the flavors resonate.
Garnish with fresh Papalo and chopped tomato and cucumbers if you like.